Saturday 5 May 2018

Beary Special Bears Again

So this card was made with left over bits from several other projects, the bear was coloured as part of a challenge from last year, the MOD rectangle was because I picked up the wrong size for an image and the background was because I was trying to find the right colour combo. All these things were sitting on my desk so I thought they might as well combine and make a card. I am so surprised that it all matched and worked perfectly almost like it was meant to happen lol.

I do really need to try to use up some of the hundreds of coloured images and failed backgrounds I have, I would like to challenge myself but I don't think that will last very long lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Beary Special Birthday" MFT
Sentiment: "birthday bears" also from MFT
Background: "spiral" stencil from Dutch Doobadoo
Ink: Cracked Pistachio distress ink
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax and Mod squares all MFT

Copics
Bear - E35, 34, 31
Cake - E49, 59, BG15, 23, 32, 11

No comments: