Tuesday 22 May 2018

Silhouette Card Revisited

So I really enjoyed making the silhouette cards recently and whilst looking through pinterest I saw this stepped up and made even better. I am not sure which person made the cards but I thought they were stunning, of course I have none of the supplies they used but I have a lot of other stuff in my craft room.

I needed a sympathy card, definitely not my favourite type to make and always unfortunately needed. I did make a few to have on hand as this is the one type of card you can't always make when you need to.



Ingredients
Image: "merci Beaucoup" Clealry Besotted
Sentiment: "brushed greetings 2" Clearly Besotted
Inks: "shaded lilac" and "tumbled glass" distress inks
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT and inside out stitched circles from Crealies



Ingredients
Image: "just darling" Clealry Besotted
Sentiment: "brushed greetings 2" Clearly Besotted
Inks: "abandoned coral" and "squeezed lemonade" distress inks
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT and inside out stitched circles from Crealies

No comments: