Friday 25 May 2018

Slippers

I made cards almost identical to these about three years ago, sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it lol.

I have been sorting out all my coloured images into piles ready to make into cards. I always tend to colour more than I need and end up with lots that never make it onto cards. My friend made a folder for the 30 day colouring challenges where she put the image and the corresponding patterned papers and when she needed a card she reaches for these coloured images first. Now I am nowhere near as organised but I am hoping to be before the next challenge



Ingredients
Image: "slippers" The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: "a little sentimental" Clearly Besotted
Papers: "lifes lemons" Nit Wit
Card: "lemon tart" and "spring rain" both Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 3, apron border both MFT and Crealies XXL stitched square

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Dress - B14, 12

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

How's your image organizing coming along?