Tuesday 8 May 2018

Creative Stamping 52

When I was making the "rocking doggie" card I stamped a second background, actually I stamped this one first but the notes were upside down lol and it wouldn't work with the image I had picked out so I went with a different look. I also tried different colours and I think I prefer this colour combo.

Once I had decided on the image and sentiment the card came together really quickly, sometimes a card almost seems to make itself and this sort of happened here.

I am trying to use up all the backgrounds and/or images I colour, it is going to be a long process and might make my blog a little boring too as I seem to make the same card style a lot recently. Does anyone else get stuck in a creative rut like this? Surely I can't be alone? Can I?



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "creative stamping 52"
Background: "music" from kaisercraft, "twisted citroen" and "peacock feathers" Distress oxide ink
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT stamps
Card: "limeade ice" from Papertrey Ink

No comments: