Saturday 16 June 2018

Art Impressions Entertained

Now this image was coloured especially for this card but the background was stamped at the same time the shoe cards were made. So another item used from the enormous pile lol.

I was desperate to buy this stamp during my florida trip last year, it was a "hobby lobby" wood stamp exclusive and it took two stores before I found it. Of course I was so desperate as I was going to use it straight away and here we are a year later and its finally coloured in




Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : "entertained" Wood Art Impressions (ai)
Dies: Mod stitched rectangles from MFT
Card: "charcoal" Recollections at Michaels, Diagonal Stripe background stamp from MFT


Copics
Grey Lady - N5, 4, 3, 1, YR23, N8, 6, 4, V17, 15, E11, 50
Blond Lady - N8, 5, V17, BG49, 45, E11, 00, E34, 31, 30
Brunette Lady - E04, 13, 11, E49, 79, 74, RV17, 14, 13, N8, 6, 5,

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I think we've ALL done that!! However, this IS a fab image so I totally understand!! Brilliant colouring too

Happy Saturday

Kathyk