Thursday 7 June 2018

Fairy and Unicorn

Now I don't technically need this card until October and although I knew what I wanted to make I wasn't going to start yet, until I saw that Digistamp Boutique were giving away a unicorn digistamp to anyone who entered the Facebook contest so it had to be made now lol. 

I used to enter more challenges than I do currently and I must admit to having missed making stuff other than what I need that month. I am definitely going to try to make an effort to try this style of crafting again. 

It was one of the quickest cards I've made in a long time, everything went well and no faffing either lol. 


Ingredients
Image: "" Digistamp Boutique
Sentiment : "fairy wishes" MFT stamped in "winter wisteria" from Papertry Ink
Paper: "" MFT
Card: recollections 65lb from Michaels


Copics
Skin - E04, 11, 00
Hair - E35, 34, 31
Dress - BV02, 01, 00
Wings - BG000, 0000
Unicorn - W2, 1, 0 , blender, R85, 83, 81
Crown - Y23,  21

No comments: