Wednesday 13 June 2018

Hipster Cat

I am currently sticking to my plan to use the massive amount of coloured images I have in a box in my craft room. I'm not sure I will ever get to the bottom of the box but at least I'm trying lol.

The major issue is that I have no idea of the colours I used when I coloured this cat not that I will ever probably colour it again lol.

I just added the tabs and for such a simple card thats a large list lol.


Ingredients
Image: "hipsters" Tim holtz
Sentiment: " mixed media 8" stamper anonymous
Background : "plaid" concord and 9th
Card : "spring rain" from papertrey ink and "steel grey" from MFT
Ink : versamark, hero arts grey ombré and "steel grey" from MFT
Embossing Powder : stampedous silver fine
Dies: a2 stitched and plain rectangles both MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

A delightful card for a gentleman!

Happy Wednesday - hope you are having a good one!

Kathyk