Sunday 10 June 2018

Reel Great Guys

This stamp set was a purchase last year for a specific birthday, I am terrible for doing that and then forgetting what I bought and buying more and this would have been no exception apart from the fact I had seen a card created and I knew I wanted to replicate/cas it.

I saw the card on the art impressions blog by Karen Day, Karen had drawn the tress with her copics, now mine are nothing like hers but I did try and I am pleased with the result. It was actually easier and more fun than I imagined it would be lol.


Ingredients
Images and sentiment : "reel great guys" art impressions (AI)
Card : "night shift blue" MFT stamps
Dies : a2 stitched rectangle from MFT

Copics
Skin - E04, 11, 00, 000
Boat - E47, 44, 43
Water - B02, 01, 00, 000, 0000
Trees - YG67, 63, 61
Fish - BG99, 94
Caps - E09, R08



No comments: