Friday 15 February 2019

1st Birthday Girl

This card was made in November for a very special ladies first birthday, time is rushing by and I still remember her mum's first birthday like it was yesterday, I was obviously a lot younger then lol.

This little one is very precious to us all and her smile and laugh brightens up a room, she is a very laid back young lady and a goofball to boot.

It was wonderful to spend the day with her and her family, she has an amazing mum and dad and big sister and I count my blessing that I get to enjoy them growing up.


Ingredients
Image: "baby girl 1" from Mo Manning
Dies: XXL inside out and stitched circles both Crealies and spellbinder alphabet
Punch: from Martha Stewart punch around the page range
Paper: "promises" from Nit Wit
Card: "grape jelly" from MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 95, 93
Hair - E35, 34, 31, 30
Blue - B06, 05, 04, 02, 02 00
Purple - V17, 15, 12, 01
Ground - W4, 2, 0

No comments: