Saturday 9 February 2019

CC Designs Monsters

CC Designs has recently introduced a new Illustrator to their line of stamps and I love them. This is the first set I have bought though and I can see them being a firm favourite along with Roberto's Rascals.

This card was a design I have made in the past and probably the last time I used this die set too. I wish I was better at remembering/using the stuff I have....Ive said it before that if I put myself on a ban I buy more its definitely an addiction lol.



Ingredients
Image: "monsters" CC Designs
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle and happy birthday to you both MFT
Stencil: "retro" from Echo Park
Ink: "twisted citroen, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers and mowed lawn all distress oxides

Copics
Aqua - BG13, 11, 10
Green - YG17, 25, 03, 01
Pink - R22, 20

No comments: