Thursday 21 February 2019

Girl power

The making cards magazine arrived and I made this card before I even read the magazine. I did follow the colouring colours Faye Wynn-Jones had used though.

Each month I think I'm not sure I will use the stuff and every time I think about possibly cancelling they issue the cutest set ever. More stamps like this please lol.





Ingredients
Image and Sentiment and Paper: "making cards magazine - january"
Card: "charcoal" recollections from michaels



Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Top - RV11, 10, 000
Jeans - B39, 37, 34
Chair - BG57, 53, 11
Cat - E99, 97
Book - RV17, 55

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I pondered purchasing this magazine but ..... still struggling to craft with this flu bug. I must say, you've done a cracking job Amanda - fab colouring, as always too

Kathyk