Wednesday 6 February 2019

Oh to be 21 again

My cousin’s daughter is turning 21, how on earth did that happen lol. She runs a beauty salon of her own so I wanted to use this particular set, I’ve had it for years and never used it before. It is by a company that I can't seem to find online anymore, this is a shame as I have about four sets of their stamps and the one "boys toys" has been used so much.

I masked the straighteners to pop the hairdryer behind it but kind of wish I had done it differently, too late now of course lol.

Other than that its a pretty clean and simple design, another made after my return from florida and when my crafty mojo was still missing.



Ingredients
Image: "girls stuff" Nina Marie Designs for Dimension Stamps
Number: "a la mode big numbers" retired from MFT
Dies: "mod rectangle" from MFT
Card: "raspberry fizz" Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing, bet she'll love it

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk