Monday 7 June 2010

BIL Stikes again

When I first started blogging my BIL drew a few images for me and I had a blast being able to ask and get the exact images I wanted, since then he has started his own business and is doing really well but hasn't had as much time to draw. I needed an image for a friends card and it was really specific and I couldn't find anything that fitted the brief, it was also a rush job as it needs to be in the US before the end of the week so I asked BIL on Friday night and on Sunday morning I had my image exactly as I wanted ready to colour. I have used core'dinations gemstones for an added bit of bling and bearly mine papers. Didn't want to use a sketch as it needs to be sent International so thought about the extra costs before adding anything else.

Ingredients
Image: Geek Alley " Nurse"
Papers: Bearly Mine " Flower Delight"



1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic card, really love the fab image, so unique and great colours and papers.luv coops.xx