Sunday 20 June 2010

MIA - In the sunshine state

Hello everyone, thought I would explain my MIA, I am currently at my home in Florida enjoying the hot, hot and stormy weather. It reached 107 last Monday and then promptly rained, not like the UK though it was more like a warm shower lol.

I went to a craft fair in Orlando yesterday after reading about it on Enfy's blog, can't really compare it to the Uk as only been to Newbury once but thoroughly enjoyed myself. So many stamps and beautiful samples it was hard to know where to look first. Bought quite a few things and several were 50% off or 25%off. If I can work out how to upload to here from my iphone will post a picture later.

Well I had better get back to relaxing.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

coops said...

hiya amanda, wondered where you were hun.sounds like you are having a great time.will look forward to seeing what goodies you bought.luv coops.xxx

Michelle Short said...

Hi Amanda, I hope you are havign a great time in Florida sounds lovely. I wanted to say the biggest thanks to you for the info re the carousel. i will be ordering the one you suggestes, really massive thanks to you xx

Paper and Ribbons said...

Hi Amanda,

Sorry it took me a few days, here is where I purchased the Hero Arts Digi Stamps

http://tinyurl.com/29bxcjn

At Two Peas.

Wishing I was in Florida right now :)

Ang