Tuesday 29 June 2010

Such Sad News - Elzybells

I am sure that you all already know that Elzybells Art Stamps has decided to close, I have admired Elizabeth's artwork from afar and decided that with my birthday money this year to try the stamps and cardstock. I just went to place my first order to discover that the store will be closing, this is such a shame as these stamps are unlike any others available. I suppose that if I had bought previously instead of just looking like I suspect many of us do this situation may have been avoided. I do wish Elizabeth the best of luck and I think next time I just admire from afar I should remember that the things I want may not be available when I go to buy if we don't support our independent artists.

I am enjoying the sunshine, relaxing & shopping experience in Florida but am itching to get back to crafting. I can't believe all the wonderful creations that everyone has been making whilst I have been here.

See you all soon.

P.S. couldn't work out how to upload the craft pictures on my iphone so will show you all the new stuff when I get home.



No comments: