Friday 4 June 2010

Scrap Card - Leftover Nitwit Papers

A while ago I made a card with a new collection from Nitwit, really bright fun colours and as usual I was left with a few scraps so I decided rather than add to my scrap mountain I would use them to make a card. I was actually surprised how much I had left and I still have some of the star paper left. I used the robot from the kit and a scrap of lime card and voila.

I loved this kit from the moment I saw it and it was only available for a month and I am so glad I bought it as it isn't on the website anymore, hopefully it will be released on the Nitwit website.

Ingredients
Image and papers: Nitwit


2 comments:

coops said...

fantastic fun card, i love the robot and the fab papers and zingy colours.luv coops.xx

Emma said...

Such a fabulous card, love the robot and colours. Hope you didn't spend too much on the DCWV site...Lol
Hugs Emma x