Wednesday 2 June 2010

WOYWW

Afternoon All, well its that time of the week again for WOYWW on Stamping Ground. I entered last week for the first time and received quite a few comments about how tidy my craft room is, so this week decided to show it in full craft mode. I usually craft at night and once the item is made clear up before I go to bed but last night I couldn't as I wanted to take a photo and it was too dark, so had to wait until this morning.




I have also taken a few pictures of the inside of my cupboard and I must say it isn't as bad as I was expecting. I should add that I am a digi stamper and have a computer full of craft images and papers. Hubbie suggested taking a picture of my computer workarea with all the printed bits but I will leave that til next week. And yes that is a santa hanging on my door, bought him in the sale last year for 50p and knew if I put him away will forget all about him.

Thank you for looking

Amanda

26 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

ahh nice to see your desk in full flow mode. I have been very good at tidying up lately, must be the weather or soething as I am normally very messy lol

peggy gatto said...

That is a "neat" mess!!!!

Anne said...

I still think it's very tidy! You'd have been horrified to see the mess I created on Monday, but even I was too ashamed to take a picture!

Nancy said...

Lovely workspace, you cupboard is very tidy, I am jealous of the space you have

KS

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Very neat and tidy in that cupboard!!

xx

Nine said...

Thanks for sharing !

Dotty Jo said...

Looks like a great, well organised space to me! So that's where Santa lives when he's not working! Jo x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really enjoy coming to see your creative desk. Even when it's cluttered, it's neat. Yes, your cabinet is very orderly. Can't wait to see your computer area next week. Happy WOYWW.

Annie said...

Nice to see your desk in action this week :-)
A x

Helen said...

In full flow, but looking great!

Jamie said...

Thanks for sharing! Happy WOYWW Anniversary! x

Julia Dunnit said...

Yep. Tidy up after each session. That's a good discipline. I do not have it...but I feel that's OK, because nor do I have to have Santa out for 10 months in case I forget him!! We're even. I think. Although, as I type this, my DD has been moving furniture in the lounge and has just found a tree decoration under an armchair. Ooops. Take that back then - loved seeing your idea of untidy....

Kay said...

Trust me, that is not untidy!! Lovely work area

Linby said...

It's still tidy! I can give you lessons in mess LOL!
linbyx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fab work space and good to see it is full of work LOL! Kim

ISA said...

I love your desk, a lot of place ! :-) Happy to see your woyww :-)

peggy said...

Thanks for sharing !!
Peggy xx

Spyder said...

very tidy!, wish I had a cupboard...but the door would never close!
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

it must of killed you to leave it messy! lol but that's what we like to see creation in action!

Love Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Well done you ... good to see you have at least tried to be as messy as the rest of us :0)

Sid said...

Great work space you have there !

Paper and Ribbons said...

I love your neat tidy cupboard!

Angie said...

Thats a little better ...must try harder next week lol xx

Kathy said...

Your desk looks nice and busy and your cupboard looks soooo organised!

Tracey said...

Oh you are so organised lol. You have a good wookspace and I love the idea of keeping santa out in case you forget him.
Thanks for sharing
Tracey

Paper and Ribbons said...

in full craft mode? it still looks tidy ;)a girl after my own heart!