Monday 23 January 2017

Floribunda

I recently bought a few sets of stamps from Hunkydory, this wasn't somewhere I would have normally looked but I saw a card on Pinterest and then I had to find the ingredients to make it. If you are thinking this is the card then you would be mistaken, yet again this was the oh look 3 for 2 offer which set shall I get free set. And yet again it's the first card made with the stamps. Not sure why I always do that, I can't wait to get my hands on a set then as soon as it arrives I use something else I bought either as a to get to free postage item or a oh it looks ok set.


Ingredients
Image: "floribunda" Hunky-dory
Sentiment: "written in watercolor" MFT
Dies: Blueprints 13
Card: "harvest gold" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Yellow - YR16, Y19, 15, 11
Green - YG99, 97, 95, 93, YG67, 17, 25
Pink - RV09, 06, 04
Sky - BG11, 10, blender

No comments: