Sunday 29 January 2017

Tatty Teddy Birthday Balloon

I have always loved Teddy Bears and this range appealed to me from the first time I saw them. I was always a bit nervous of colouring them when they introduced the stamps and now I have a full range of greys (ok I didn't need them all but I wanted them lol) it was easy to get the shading I wanted.

The patterned paper in the corner looks like its there to cover a mistake but for once it actually isn't lol, it is an actual design statement and homage to Alice 


Ingredients
Image: Tatty ted set from Papermania
Paper: "nutmeg" MME
Card: "lost lagoon" Stampin Up
Dies: Cloud border and blueprints 13 both MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Adorable make, you know you COULD enter this over at Simply Less Is More - their current CAS challenge is BALLOONS

Kathyk