Sunday 29 January 2017

Magical Dragons

It's not very often that I make two cards at the same time but after I die-cut the letters for the other card I knew if I didn't make this one straight away I would lose at least one of the letters. Now you are seeing this card just after the recipients birthday but I made it back in November, I had just returned from a trip to Florida and this card meant I had used everything I had bought whilst over there. This trip was last minute (less than 4 days from booking to arriving) so I wasn't able to online shop before I got there, this meant that my crafty purchases were considerably less but I haven't felt so overwhelmed by it all and have used everything so maybe this is the way to go for the future...who am I kidding lol.




Ingredients
Image: Magical Dragons from MFT
Sentiment: Happy birthday to you die from mft (leftover from a previous card)
Card: Blue raspberry from MFT
Dies: Blueprints 27 and 20 from mft
Background: Geometric grid from Simon Says Stamp, inked with Twisted Citroen, mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch distress inks.

Copics
Blue - BG09, 49, 13. 11
YG17, 25, 03





1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Your post ACTUALLY popped up in my reading list this morning! Woo Hoo! Fab make, love the dragons myself. Great use of those letters.

See you next week

Kathyk