Tuesday 17 January 2017

Warm Wishes

This is my playday Christmas card this year, I normally make variations on a theme but this time they are all almost the same. The only variations was when I was experimenting with the layout and one lone fox for a friend

I need to apologise for the awful photo, even though I made forty of this card and was making them since September I only photographed it the day before I gave them out, I didn't check the photo either so its very blurry but I wanted to show it as a record for myself.

Although it looked simple it was a very time consuming design to replicate and even though I'm pleased with it I won't be making this one again lol.



Ingredients
Image: "warm wishes" Papertrey ink
Dies: blueprints 29 from MFT and "warm wishes" Papertrey ink

No comments: