Friday 31 August 2018

Absolutely Brilliant

I bought this stamp way back when, in fact I think it was when it first came out and I bought it to make a card for this person too lol. I have finally coloured it up, it was a labour of love as it took a while and I had to redo it once too. I have been overstamping with versa fine clair and it really makes the image pop but when I re-stamped this image the first time it wasn't quite in the right place and it left a shadow so this time I decided I wouldn't do that and risk ruining it a second time lol.

The sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps, I visited their retreat in Orlando in June. I didn't attend the retreat but Faye was teaching so as I was in the area I popped in to see her and of course buy some stuff too lol. I bought a set of sentiments called"cheeky" and they suit the british sense of humour so well, of course I didn't know that they weren't being released until August as several friends wanted to buy them lol.

Not much else to say except I hope she liked the card and had a lovely birthday.



Ingredients
Image: "Best friends" Robertos rascals for CC designs
Sentiment : "cheeky" from Whimsy Stamps
Paper : "black and white basics" from MFT

Copics
Grey Lady - E000, 00, 11, 93, T6, 4, 3, 2, BG18, 15, B99, 97, N2, 0, 8, 6, blender
Red Lady - E13, 11, 00, 93, 15, 08, 09, RV02, 04, 06, 09, 69, N8, 6, 5
Ground - W4, 2

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FAB make and beautiful colouring - top job! Bet your pal LOVED it!

Kathyk