Wednesday 22 August 2018

Stamping Bella Nancy

I saw a card made with this stamp and probably even these colours on my trawls through Blogland, I am sorry I can't remember who made it and gave the inspiration, if you know who please let me know as I like to give credit for my inspiration.

This stamp was a joy to colour and once I had made the card I couldn't seem to stop making this design, I like the clean and simple style, of course that means that any mistakes are amplified lol.




Ingredients
Image: " Nancy" from Stamping Bella
Sentiment: "sentiment staples - birthday mini" from Papertrey Ink
Paper: "newspapers"
Card: Recollections from Michaels 110lb white yardstick
Dies: Blueprints 15 from MFT and Crealies XXL inside out circles

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Trousers - N8, 6, 5
Cup - R59, 56
Chair - E44, 43, 42, 59, 57, 35
Newspaper - N4, 3, 2, 1, blender

1 comment:

Aileen said...

love ho you added the newspaper background, looks so cool. Beautiful colouring