Saturday 25 August 2018

Arteza Water Pens

So I finally bought the Arteza Real brush pens, my good friend Kathy spotted them as a lightning Amazon deal so I had to buy them didn't I lol.

This is my first time using them and they look ok, not my best colouring but it could have been worse, I haven't even swatched them yet so choosing the colours was an experience although the boxes they arrive in help immensely with that.



Images : "Merci beaucoup" from Clearly Besotted
Sentiment : " say it in style" retired Clearly besotted
Dies : Blueprints 29 and set 2 stitched a2 rectangles from MFT
Card : " hibiscus burst" papertrey ink

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

You are very welcome matey, good to see you playing with them too. I hope you will enjoy them - I'm still pondering myself!

Lovely job with the card and that sentiment font is just lovely

Happy Saturday

Kathyk

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Amanda, love the rose it looks amazing.