Saturday 4 August 2018

I'm Back and a Card

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my previous post, I was really touched by them and sometimes when you just feel like you are talking to yourself you realise that you aren't and that is a wonderful feeling.

I have been trying to get back into the swing of card making but its so difficult with the warm weather, it probably doesn't help that my craft room is like an oven, oh for air conditioning or even a fan. Hubby tried to put a fan in the doorway but it was a disaster, either it was blowing hot air at me, blowing my papers around or I was falling over the lead, it was just not meant to be lol.

So anyway enough of my waffling, I made a basic card for a three year old. Not sure they really care about cards but I made one for his mum anywho lol. I used a tried and tested image and papers and didn't really do anything different with the layout but I was pleased with it and thats a first lately for me.


Ingredients
Image: "happy days" The Greeting Farm
Paper: "dino friends" Echo Park
Card: "pacific point" Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 13 and 1 from MFT, postage stamp (no idea - I haven't labelled), numbers from paper trey ink

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E35. 57, 59
Clothes - B06, 05, 04, 02, E08, R08, 05
Dinosaurs - YG17, 25, 03, Y17, 15, 13, YR09, 07, 04

No comments: