Thursday 16 August 2018

Magic Slider Card - Lawn Fawn

I recently made the lawn fawn reveal wheel card using the dies I bought in Florida, during the making of that card I was discussing how I had bought the magic slider dies last year in florida and had never used them. Of course that got the wheels turning and I decided that I needed to make something.

This wasn't my original idea but one that took shape and evolved as it went along. Of course it took three attempts to get it to work but that was all human error and not watching the videos before starting lol. I did discover that a double height set of the "u" shaped spacer made the card slide easier but you do have to take that extra depth into account when placing the acetate....ask me how I know (attempt 2 lol)

I also discovered that after trying to blend the sky with B21 that it needs refilling so I had to try other colours until it blended, hence the really long list for just sky lol.

Anyway it's a fun card and hopefully now I know what I am doing one I will create again.





Ingredients
Image : "Colour Chameleon " Clearly Besotted
Sentiment: "geometric shapes" Clearly Besotted
Card: "blueberry sky" Papertrey Ink
Paper: "Dots and Stripes - Bright " MFT
Dies: blueprints 23 and 1 both MFT and lawn fawn magic slider die set

Copics
Ground - E59, 37, 35, 34, 31
Sky - B21, 23, 00, 12, 14
Branch - E59, 35, G46, 24
Chameleon - YG01, 03, 25, 17

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Super card and a fab image used to great effect

Kathyk