Saturday 6 October 2018

Drinks Trolley Pop Can

I have been looking at the apple blossom drinks trolley collection available at Craftstash for a while but had no idea if I would use them so I resisted, however in June one of the UK magazines had a miniature version with dies as the free gift. I thought this would alleviate my desire to own the originals but instead it made me buy them lol.

I stamped the mini version of the can and coloured the same as the large version and before I knew it the card was finished. I liked it so much I made two more versions with different images and that doesn't happen often I can tell you lol.



Ingredients
Images : pop, fizz. party from apple blossom
Sentiment : drinks trolley magazine freebie

Copics
Can - R39, 37, 35, N2, blender, N5, 4
Background - N8, 6

No comments: