Sunday 28 October 2018

Making Cards Magazine Roses

When my friend Jane received the making cards magazine a few issues ago she made 17 cards with the free papers< i was very impressed and tried to remember ever using the free papers. I remember using the foxes and bunnies once to make about ten cards but that was my maximum. I am not going to be making 17 cards with this set but I did make two, there is lots left over so I might make a few more but at least I have used them this time.

Famous last words but each month I am going to make at least a few cards with the stamps and papers so that I feel the magazine is worth the subscription. It does feel every time I think I should cancel they bring out a super cute set lol.

I used one of the designs in the magazine as a starting point for the cards and they kind of developed on their own. Even though I only cu out and stuck together I don't think it was any quicker than my coloured cards, probably cos they are clean and simple.




Ingredients
Image: "making cards magazine" issue
Sentiment: "a little bit sentimental" Clearly Besotted
Card: "kraft" from the Range
Paper: "making cards magazine" issue

No comments: