Monday 22 October 2018

Heart and Sole 2

At the start of the year I was trying to increase my chances of getting all the cards I needed made so I was making two cards at each sitting. Now I wrote this blogpost back in April and I am hoping I managed to stick to this as it was definitely reducing my stress levels and making card making more enjoyable. Not that I am saying it isn't enjoyable more that I put myself under pressure by always leaving things to the last minute and then not being happy with the result, so I made the decision if I had an idea for a particular card for a particular person I was just going to get on with it and make it lol, so here we are with a card made in April not needed until October lol.

Now I could have shown this when it was made as the person doesn't follow my blog, however his mum does and I knew she would guess it was for him (is the 40 a give away Jane lol).

There is only one difference from the original (apart from the fact that card was pink and purple) and that is that this one is on an action wobble lol.

My original idea was to make the splatters brown like mud but that really didn't work as they looked like something else lol so I thought its a card it doesn't have to reflect life so blue splatters it is.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "heart and sole" Papertrey ink
Inks: "twisted citroen" and "broken chinat" both Distress Oxides
Stencil: "splatters" Tim Holtz
Dies: "a2 stitched stax 2 and a2 stax 1" both MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And what a fab make it is, I'm loving the splats too

Happy Monday

Kathyk