Saturday 16 March 2019

Mice Memories

Hunky-dory stamp sets keep getting better and better, late last year they launched a few with these mice and I had to buy two of the three sets as I thought they were so cute. They remind me of the LOTV mice I used to buy years ago. I kind of like mice stamps but not real mice....well not ones that are in my house anyway. Not that this house has any but I have lived somewhere where we had mice...thats a story for another day though as its very long.

Quite a simple design, one I've used before but still one that I think works well. This paper pad has been used so much and mostly for this one paper I am so glad I bought the digital version so I can print it whenever I want to.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : Mice Memories from Hunkydory
Dies : Polaroid’s (retired) from MFT
Paper : “note to self” echo park digital from Snap Click Supply

Copics
Mice - E34, 31, 79, R20
Sky - B000, 00, 01, 02
Ground - T4, 2
Red - R39, 37


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Aww, this is so cute, love your designed and colour choices too

Happy Saturday

Kathyk