Thursday 28 March 2019

Penny Black Number Bears Again

Sometimes I think if it ain't broke don't fix it should be my mantra lol, it certainly is in the case of the big birthday cards for ladies, I used this design for two 40 cards two years ago, a 30 card last year and now 2 more 40 cards. it of course doesn't work as well for guys but still having something that I can go to for these occasions certainly helps.

Not much else to say except I used papers that had fallen out when I was looking for something else, they were loose as they were a free gift from lawn fawn, whenever you order direct from them they include a small stamp and a few papers, normally 12x12 cut down. I don't think I have used them before but I might be mistaken, they were lovely quality just like you expect from them.




Ingredients
Images: "birthday bears" from Penny Black
Dies: Blueprints 29, circle shaker window frame and happy birthday circle frame all MFT
Sequins: sparking clear, marshmallow, rose gold, spring mix, pink mix all Pretty pink posh and gold from the dollar tree
Paper: "polka dot" free samples sent from lawn fawn (free with an order from last year)

Copics
Bears - E35, 34, 31
Sky - BG11, 10
Grass - YG03, 25, 17
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13, 11
Pink - RV14, 13, 11

No comments: