Tuesday 19 March 2019

New Home

Very good friends of ours have just moved nearby and I wanted to welcome them with a card, now I have never made them a card before so I was a little nervous of what they would think but I didn't need to worry as they loved it.

I used this image and technique last time I made a new home card and I liked it so much I decided why change something that isn't broken. 

Another card that looks simple but was anything but, three attempts it took to add the keys to the background as I kept getting the spacing wrong, an embossing folder would have been so much easier.


Ingredients
Image: "three kind mice key" digi stamp from LOTV
Card: "midnight muse" (retired in colour) from Stampin Up
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT

Copics
Sky - BG11, 10
Ground - E87, 84
Mice - T5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0
Key - N4, 2,
Tag - BG97, 95, 93

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

This is so cute that your friends are sure to love it.

See you soon

Kathyk