Wednesday 13 March 2019

Pawfect Birthday

The inspiration for this card came from Blogland but for the life of me I can't remember if it was one card or multiples that sparked the idea. I do know that I found the stencil whilst looking for the MFT radiating rays and I think this one works pawfectly....do you see what I did there....I am so corny lol. 

I was going to try and get away from the grey cat card for my friend and last year I succeeded but this year I thought why fight the urge. Her favourite colour isn't orange however whenever we go anywhere where there are clothes she is instantly drawn to anything orange its so funny.

Enough waffling Amanda people came to see the card, its simple, but it wasn't quick and I hope she likes it.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "best friends" from MFT
Stencil: Gina Marie Designs
Dies: Happy birthday frame and stitched A2 rectangle staxs both MFT
Inks: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Harvest Gold and Lemon Tart all Papertrey Ink
Card: Charcoal 65lb from Recollections at Michaels.

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E35, 57, 59
Cat - T6, 4, 2
Dress - YR09, 07, 04

No comments: