Saturday 30 March 2019

Super Twila Reveal Wheel

Well thats an unimaginative blogpost title isn't it, but it is exactly that card that I created. I am all out of witty titles at the moment so I thought why not state the obvious lol.

I have wanted to make another reveal wheel card for a while now and this design popped into my head and I couldn't sleep until I made it.

I started by covering the background in oxides and then when I went to darken the sky I realised I don't have the darker colours in oxides so I used normal distress inks. I could have ordered the oxides but I was too impatient to wait for them to arrive lol.

The girl is on an action wobbler as well so it is a fully interactive card, I might change it a little for the other 6 year olds as those cards are posted lol.


Ingredients
Image: "super twila" Robertos Rascals from CC Designs
Sentiment: "reveal wheel" sentiments from Lawn Fawn
Dies: Reveal Wheel from lawn fawn, city scape from MFT and Clearly Besotted
Card: black and grey all recollections from Michaels
Oxides: Wilted violet, faded jeans
Distress Inks - Black soot and chipped sapphire

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 93
Red - R89, 39, 37, 35
Black - T8, 6, 4
Hair - E34, 31, 30