Tuesday 2 April 2019

Friends at First Sip

I saw this design on one of the design team blogs and thought that will work perfectly for the card I wanted to make. I have definitely lost my mojo and I am trying my hardest to reignite the flame but at the moment I am struggling. I know this feeling will pass but its taking its sweet merry time lol.

Anyway onto the card, its fairly simple and that is never as quick as it looks lol. Not much else to say except I am hoping to have more to show soon.



Ingredients
Images and Sentiments: "friends at first sip" Birdie Brown at MFT
Dies: Blueprints 13 and jumbo peek a boo both MFT
Card: "grey" recollections at Michaels

Copics
Skin - E23, 25, 27
Hair - E59, 79, 49, W9
Trousers - W8. 6. 4
Cardi - W4, 2, 0
Top - BG72, 75, 78, G46, 24, 21
Boots - E34, 31

No comments: