Friday 12 April 2019

Rocker Boy Version 1

I was asked on my last trip by one of the lovely ladies to place an order for these boys from CC Designs so of course I had to have a set too lol.

I have made two cards over two days and used both images, this is a bit unheard of for me to use all the images in a stamp set and so quickly but I had loads of fun colouring them so I thought why not make them into cards.

Both designs are simple but I think this one is the most simple, it was a joy to make and even started to spark the mojo.

Ingredients
Image: "rocker boys" from CC Designs
Sentiment: "spotlight sentiments" from MFT (retired)
Dies: Blueprints 13 from MFT
Card: "enchanted evening" from Papertrey Ink

Copics
Hair - T8, 6, 4
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 93
Red - E09, R08, 05
Jeans - B97, 95, 93

No comments: