Wednesday 24 April 2019

Oh Gnome Get Well

I was searching for an idea for a get well for a friends hubby who is into gardening when an idea formed. A few years ago I made a card with the MFT gnomes and I thought that I would do a similar thing but with the lawn fawn ones. I'm pleased with how this turned out and I hope he get better soon.



Ingredients
Image: Oh Gnome from Lawn Fawn
Sentiment: keep it simple - get well wishes from Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 13 and rolling hills from MFT and crealies XXL inside out circles
Scene - mini cloud stencil from MFT and tumbled glass and mowed lawn distress oxides and pine needles distress ink

Copics
Skin - E11, 00
Beard - W3, 0
Toadstool - E44, 43, 42, R39, 37, 35
Hat - G28, 46, 24
Top - B26, 24, 21

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Lovely card, who could fail to be cheered up on receipt

Kathyk