Thursday 18 April 2019

Hello Gorgeous

This set of stamps by Penny Black was one I desperately wanted and I used three of the four before it went away, of course this isn't the one I hadn't used previously but I do really like these images, they are small enough but also make a big impact.

This was a last minute card needed before a night out so I didn't have a lot of time to sort it but Im pleased with how it turned out.



Ingredients
Image: Hello Gorgeous from Penny Black
Sentiment: Label sentiments from MFT stamped with hibiscus burst Papertrey ink
Paper: Isabellina from Bo Bunny
Card: dark charcoal from Recollections at Michaels

Copics
Skin - E11, 00
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Trousers - T8, 6, 4
Top - R85, 83, 81

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Delightfully sophisticated and yet fun ... and a little bit pink too - must be something in the blogland ether!!!

Happy Thursday

Kathyk