Sunday 21 April 2019

Mothering Sunday 2019

I have finally gotten round to posting the pictures of this years Mother's Day cards for my Mum and MIL, I used Lili of the valley images and the eclipse technique on both and I'm happy with how they have turned out. Behind the die cut letters I used a darker card stock and from the side it really makes the letters pop, this is something I think I will be doing again as such a small change has made a big impact.



Ingredients
Image: "big present" and "favourite Friends" both Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: "keep it simple - mothers day by Papertrey Ink
Dies: Crealies XXL stitched squares, alphabet
Card: "enchanted evening" from Papertrey Ink and "boysenberry" from MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

TOTALLY Fab - you've rocked this technique

Happy Easter to you

Kathyk