Sunday 10 May 2020

Bundle of Love Number 1

Now normally when I make a new baby card I have a tried and tested design but what do you do when baby number 2 comes along and its the same gender.....well you do something different lol.

This wasn't my original idea and in fact I didn't want a circle but I just couldn't find a rectangle the correct length and width, I even tried cutting one and then repositioning the die to make it shorter but it  just didn't work so I went with a circle.

As is the case at the moment I made two of these same but different cards and I will show that one in a few days.

I can't imagine what having a newborn in the middle of a pandemic must have felt like, I know that for me it was agony not being able to see them and snuggle them but I am sure going to make up for that once this is all over (just in case you are wondering its the beginning of April when I am writing this an I have no idea how this awful situation panned out)


Ingredients
Image: "made with love" Stampin Up
Sentiment: Lili of the Valley LOTV
Paper: "party animal" Nit Wit
Card: Spring rain from Papertrey Ink
Dies: stitched circle stax, small scalloped circle stax, basic edges set 1 and scalloped basic edges set 1 all MFT


Copics
Orange - YR09, 04
Blue - B14, 12
Grey - N6, 4, 3

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FAB card and the design you ended up with ROCKS!

Hope you continue to avoid those Coronavirus germs - take care

Kathyk