Monday 4 May 2020

Cheers Big Birthdays Number 4

The fourth card and second request, this time for a granddaughter who they won't get to see celebrate, again I asked her favourite colour and this time it was one I hadn't already used lol.

I really like this colour scheme and I used a copic combo I haven't tried before and really like lol.



Ingredients
Image: "cheers to you" A La Mode from MFT stamps
Sentiment: as above
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Card: "blueberry sky" from papertrey Ink
Background Stamp: Number Jumble stamped in Versamark and using Pearl embossing powder from WOW

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 50
Hair - E35, 31, 30
Champagne - E50, 51
Dress - B34, 32, 21

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And she looks just as lovely in this blue colourway too

Happy Monday - stay well

Kathyk