Friday 22 May 2020

Later Skater

I was challenged by a few of my friends to make a card in an hour and this was the result, to be honest even with finding all the elements it didn't take anywhere near as long as I thought it would.

I kind of followed the last card I made with this set way back in 2016 but I included a different stencil and I was inspired by the orange of the baby cards I recently made and went with a combo that is very unusual for me but I must say I like it a lot.


Ingredients
Image: "stoked" Avery Elle
Sentiment: "cheeky sentiments"  Whimsy Stamps, speech bubbles from stoked from Avery Elle
Dies: basic edges set 1, a2 stitched rectangle and a2 rectangle staxs all MFT
Stencil: Concentric circles from mft with summer sunrise, orange zest and canyon clay inks from Papertrey Ink
Card: basic gray from Stampin Up

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 50
Hair - E59, 37, 35
Trousers - N5, 3
Shirt - YR04, Y38, 13, N2, blender
Board - N6, 5, YR09, 07, 04, Y38

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Now that's a fun and funky card for a young guy - smashing design

Happy Friday, stay well

Kathyk