Tuesday 19 May 2020

Happy, happy, happy birthday

I had watched the video by Stephanie Klauk using this MFT stamp and as soon as I saw it I had to buy it lol. Of course Stephanie used rainbow and ombre and although that was my intention its not the way I eventually went.

The blue one I used all the B90's and for the last one I used the blender and tipped it with B91. The YG one was slightly easier as I had the right number of pens and this time I just did them a solid colour rather than shade them, that will be for next time when I am not in a rush lol.




Ingredients
Happy - Happy, happy, happy birthday from MFT
Birthday - Say it with Flowers from HunkyDory
Dies - A2 stitched rectangle from MFT
Card - Enchanted evening and new leaf both Papertrey Ink

Copics
Blue - B99, 97, 95, 93, 91, blender
Green - YG67, 17, 25. 03, 01, 00

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And who wouldn't be HAPPY to receive one of these!

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk