Saturday 16 May 2020

If I fits I sits

Now in case you were wondering yes I have used the eclipse style on all the big birthdays around here lately and as I have made several more then you can expect lots more lol.

I bought this image from Mo's digital pencil when it was first released and always intended making a card for Paula with it but there are so many other images to choose from and when I needed a large one to make her 50th card this one was perfect/ I am so glad I hadn't already used it lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Cookie" from Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentiment: Generated using Impact label Font
Paper: "tiny hearts from MFT
Dies:  XXL stitched rectangles from Crealies
Embellishments: Dollar tree glitter dots

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Cracking card and fabulous colouring and that image made me chuckle too

Happy Saturday - stay well

Kathyk