Tuesday 30 June 2020

Cocktail Time

I made this at the same time as the margarita card and this one is much more colourful and I could actually drink this if I knew what made up a "sex on the beach" cocktail lol.

I was drawn the colours and hopefully my colouring represents a real life cocktail. I can not believe I have stuck to my two cards one sitting that I started last year, in fact now if I don't have two similar cards I just use the same papers, card or copics but I still try to make it fit lol.


Ingredients
Image : cocktails from Craft Sensations
Sentiment: Spotlight sentiments (retired) from MFT
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax
Background: inked with candied apple, carved pumpkin and fossilised amber distress oxide inks


Copics
R29, 27, 24, YR07, 04, Y17, 15, BG49, 15, 23, N2, 0

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Ooo-er missus! You're not wrong about the fab colours of this cocktail and matting layer though, smashing card

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk