Saturday 6 June 2020

Monster Pink Birthday

Day three of the 30 day challenge and I decided that I needed to colour the final monster from this set. I didn't originally plan to colour this pink but the final background using the faceted stencil was on my desk and it sort of just happened lol.

I used the same layout as on the previous card as it was all on my desk and I kind of like how these cards turned out. I hope as this blogpost is written in April that I have used the stencil a bunch more times lol



Ingredients
Image: Cc Designs Monster
Sentiment: Pollycraft (no longer trading)
Background: faceted turnabout stencil from Concord and 9th with spun sugar, tattered rose, worn lipstick and picked raspberry distress oxide inks.
Dies: blueprint 31 and rounded rectangle staxs both MFT
Card: Pink 65lb recollections from Michaels


Copics
Monster - R24, 22, N2, RV09, 06, 04, RV14, 13, 11
Tongue - R29, 24

No comments: