Thursday 4 June 2020

Monster Birthday

The second background made with the stencil and the one I thought would be my favourite but isn't lol. I think my favourite is the liac, pink and grey one. Which is weird as they aren't my go to colours.

I have almost used all the monsters in this set now and he was coloured during the last 30 day colouring challenge, this image was day two and i am pleased he has made it onto a card already.  The blueprint die was already out and I was going to do a circle but the sentiment was too big for it and I think I prefer this layout.

Ingredients
Image: Cc Designs Monster
Sentiment: Pollycraft (no longer trading)
Background: faceted turnabout stencil from Concord and 9th with hickory smoke, peacock feathers, salted ocean and twisted citroen distress oxide inks.
Dies: blueprint 31 and rounded rectangle staxs both MFT
Card: Basic Grey from Stampin Up


Copics
Aqua - BG15, 13, 23, 11
Green - YG23, 03, 01, 00
Blue - B26, 24
Tongue - R37, 35

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

This is such a fab and cheerful card, any five year old should love it

Kathyk