Sunday 21 June 2020

Geeky Mae

I had rediscovered my digi stamps during lockdown when lots of companies were releasing new sets and as I was already at my computer I decided to print a few more and although I only own a few Some Odd Girl I have used this image a few times. I especially like to make these images larger as I think they have more impact on a card.

Its a fairly simple design but it was a blast to colour and I even decided to make another very similar one so expect to see that soon



Ingredients
Image: Geeky Mae from Some Odd Girl
Sentiment: generated using marker felt font
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle staxs from MFT
Card: Recollections from Michaels
Background: All Lined Up background from MFT stamped in Versafine clair mist ink

Copics
Skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000
Eyes: B14, 12
Hair - E35, 34, 31, 30
Grey - N5, 3, 2
Aqua - BG15, 13, 11, 23

No comments: