Friday 12 June 2020

Say it with Flowers

Another playday lady asked for a card for her Mum's 90th birthday, I went eclipse again....I just don't seem to be able to stop making this style of card lol.

I also used a clearly besotted flower set that I hadn't used before, I really thought that I had used all the ones I own but apparently not lol. I have an 80 card needed shortly and i am wondering if I should recreate this as its so lovely and bright.

Ingredients
Image: Say it with flowers from Clearly Besotted
Sentiment: Sweet sentiments from Clearly Besotted
Card: "wisteria wonder" stampin up
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT
Background stamp:  All lined up from mft with white pearl embossing powder from WOW


Copics
Green - YG17, 25, 03
Orange - YR09, 07, 04, Y35
Purple - BV04, 02, 00
Aqua - BV15, 23
Pink - RV17, 14, 13

No comments: