Friday 21 August 2020

Angie Blom Sizzin Good Time

A few months ago I was browsing through instagram and I spotted quite a few cards with a large open burger on them, now the stamp was from a company that is very hard to get hold of in the UK so I knew I would have to wait for my next Florida trip to purchase it. Given the current worldwide situation I have no idea when that will happen so I was a bit downhearted.

A few days later I was looking on facebook and I saw a large hotdog stamp coloured and thought oh no another I need but can't buy but this was a digital stamp so I went to have a look and I saw this set which includes a burger, tacos, can, hotdog, onion rings, sentiments and lots more so I had to buy it straight away. I might have bought the sneakers set too and persuaded a few friends that they needed this set lol.

The card came out exactly as I hoped and the person loved it too (always a bonus), I didn't want to waste the left over piece so I popped it inside the card.



Ingredients
Image: "Sizzin Good Time" Angie Blom Digital Designs
Dies: a2 rectangle stax from MFT
card: bright buttercup from Papertrey Ink

Copics
Bun - E35, 34, 33, 31
Burger - E29, 27, 25, 23
Cheese - Y19, 17, 15, 13
Tomato - R19, 17, 124, 14
Bacon - E19, 09, 08, 13 11
Lettuce - YG67, 17, 25, 03
Pickles - G46, 24, 43
Onions - BV04, 02, 00



No comments: